Sunday 10 August 2014

New Creations With My Stamp Sets!!


Hey guys :)

My latest stamp sets that I have designed for The Scrapbook Diaries arrived this week and I have been having a ball playing with them. 
I couldn't be happier with the way they have turned out!!

So first up I have created a mixed media layout. 
I have used the stitch stamps from the Sewing Notions set to create a feature element down the side and to bottom of my page along with the thread and needle stamp. 


I have also used the all of the stamps from the Watermark Stamp Set to add pops of color over the top of my collage area. 
I have used a variety of Hero Arts Inks, Luminarte Silks and Archival Ink to create a layered painterly effect.


I have used the same techniques again for this card. Using the stitch stamps from the Sewing Notions set to create a bold feature element and the Watermark stamps to create a painterly background and also to add a grungy edge around the border of my card.






All my stamp sets are available exclusively through



I will be back again soon with some step-by-steps using some of my favorite
stamping techniques!


11 comments:

  1. Gosh your stamps look amazing. Love all the details on your layout, and your card is amazing! Well done on your stamp designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Your New stamp, and I`ve just ordered them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow---love the layout!!! Itching to try those delicious stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking FABULOUS! And your header is pretty neat, too:):!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew these stamps looked cool when we went to production but seeing them in action...the way you do it.... AMAZING! I love the emotions and depth you get in your creations. THANK YOU for joining our team and for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those stamps are amazing and you've made the most gorgoeus things with them! I really love your card and lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hm, Now i am happy with this but nonetheless not totally confident, therefore im about to research a touch more...Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Georgia! Can't wait to play....

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWOWOWOWOWOW Just amazing and the stamps are gorgeous !! wowowowo

    ReplyDelete
  10. ta page est somptueuse, quel travail il y a dessus chapeau
    ta carte est aussi bel je suis admirative devant ton savoir faire
    bravo
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looooooove your stamps!!! And your LAs are awesome! you're so creative and such a source of inspiration! What a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete