Tuesday 16 April 2013

Something just a little...OK A LOT...exciting!!!

Hi all :)
 So I am going to get right to the chase
 before I burst into another dance around my craft room 
( there has been several, every time I think about it actually lol)


Yep, third row down, left hand side, that's me.....*squeal*

I am bursting to tell you that I have been invited to join this incredible line up of world class designers to be on Ingvild Bolme's new design team creating with her incredible products released through Prima Marketing
It only takes a quick flick through my blog to figure out how crazy I am about these products which makes this design team even more special than the obvious!!

The last four design team members, myself included, have just been announced on Ingvild's blog. There is some amazing talent on this team and all their incredible work is there for you to drool over, you can check it out here.

So I have a new layout to show, just for the occasion. A little bit experimental :)






This layout features one of my all time favorite embellishments... EVER. 

I fell crazy in love with these the minute they were released as they as just so unique and quirky...

 Ingvild Bolme (Prima Marketing) - Junkyard Findings - Typo Bulbs


So that's my big news..pretty cool huh? 
Very very honored and thankful to be joining this team and can't wait to share more of my creations :)

Georgia xox

24 comments:

  1. Georgia, great news!!!! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats... I recently started following your blog and your work is amazing. i cannot wait to see what your future creations will be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Georgia! I'm so happy for you! You really deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting, congrats Georgia, well deserved, I cannot wait to see your creations... AWESOME NEWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome news! Congratulations - so well deserved! You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congrats to you! Your work is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Congrats. Georgia !! How exciting and well deserved...you fit right in amongst the talent. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFULLY AMAZINGLY talented girl you are, it seems right & fitting that you're on a wonderfully amazing team like this one!!! Perfect match & the BIGGEST congrats.....have a BALL:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Georgia. This is so well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Georgia... well deserved.... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge congrats Georgia! Your work is amazing and they are lucky to have you onboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge congratulations to you Georgia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowsers - huge congratulations! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great time Georgia, what a great group to be involved with and I'm sure you bring a great unique talent to this Design Team - congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such FANTASTIC news G.... So SO Happy for you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wohoooooo Congrats!! This is such exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats such fantastic news,,,,, this is awesome for you and I am so happy for you :)
    Enjoy the ride, fantastic line up of great talent... :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW Well done I have just seen this.. this is amazing and your work is amazing and you will do amazing things on this team... well cone.. I will love to see your future creations!! That is one hell of a lot of talented women in that list!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Big CONGRATS from your newest "follower". Adore your work & so so inspirational. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous news! I'm SO happy for you! Very well deserved and comes as no surprise. Love the layout and the quirkiness to it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I screamed out loud when I saw your name posted for the dt Georgia. Congratulations, you're a perfect fit there, and I am looking forward to being inspired by you again, and again.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Incredible news - so well deserved! That layout is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a bit late getting here to congratulate you, on this well deserved spot!! Your layout is fantastically artistic..love it to bits!!! Congrats again :) :)

    ReplyDelete