Wednesday 18 April 2012

New London Market Page Kit

Evening ladies! Just dropping in to share my new page kit I have created for Sassy Scrapper. It is has been created using the gorgeous new London Market range by Pink Paislee and latest release Prima flower. These kits make a fantastic gift idea if you have friends or family interested in starting to scrapbook as they come with everything you need including embellishments and full color instructions. My last page kit sold out in 8 hours so you will have to get in quick! To check it out, click here.



10 comments:

  1. HI.. well this is so soft and romantic and absolutely beautiful... I don't doubt the kits sell out so fast.. this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and well done I do believe I saw a layout of yours in the latest SM mag!! a very beautiful one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww! This is SO DELIGHTFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the softness of this LO, are your banners a die or did you hand cut them? They look like My Favourite Things die...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, I hand cut them, they are really simple to do. Thank you for your lovely comment =)

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and loveeeeeee the circles on the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty :) LOVE the banner look and just the design of it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job, Georgia- I just recently used that flower myself-
    Incredible design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty Georgia! What a gorgeous photo and I love the page design.
    Oh and I finished reading the current Scrapbook Creations, loved reading the "Who's who" and getting to know more about you. Congrats on the 4 page feature!! x

    ReplyDelete